Tag Archives: comment

12.15.2016

Hey Guys!

Catch me instaLive tonight with @MakeUpByLilit

–if you missed the live feed, be sure to check out the tutorial we shot on her website… it will be posted up in 2 weeks @ www.makeupbylilit.com

Category: Comments   Tags:
comments

on “Hey Guys!”

1. Somaya says:

What time! Did I miss it??

December 15, 2016 @ 5:05 PM Reply
    1. anyut says:

Hey love it was at 5. But it will be ok her website soon.

December 15, 2016 @ 6:31 PM Reply
  2. Somaya says:

Thanks! I look forward to watching it πŸ™‚

December 15, 2016 @ 6:59 PM Reply
  3. G says:

I’m so excited. You two are my favorite. She is an amazing artist and you’re like the perfect canvas.

December 16, 2016 @ 6:42 AM Reply

Awe, Ty -Xo

December 16, 2016 @ 9:15 AM Reply

12.02.2016

Hi.

I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!!

Category: Comments   Tags:
comments

on “Hi.”

06.20.2016

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER EVERYONE!!!

Category: Comments   Tags:
comments

on “”

05.13.2016

Product Junkie

Once in a blue moon my husband will ask me “How much make-up can you possibly buy?”
My respone: “New stuff is always hitting the stores so I guess my purchases are never ending…
image

Category: Comments   Tags: ,
comments

on “Product Junkie”

04.26.2016

I’m always interested in what keeps people motivated.

Category: Comments   Tags: ,
comments

on “”

1. Anna says:

I would love to hear how you stay so motivated juggling work and a family. I am currently working on a graduate degree and it’s so difficult to balance time with my husband, family, social events, school, and work. I often feel burned out! What is your secret?

April 27, 2016 @ 4:26 PM Reply
    1. anyut says:

That’s a good question. Well, to start I don’t work. Lol I have not worked since having my baby about 6 years ago. But I did go to school for about almost 3 years and it was definitely a challenge to balance time with my daughter, my husband, and the whole family along with social life. There were def times where I would not see my friends for days at a time, but I think what kept me motivated was thinking about my long term goals. Which was finishing school, earning my degree and getting my state license. Also my older sister and my husband were both very supportive and helped keep me going. I really do think that having great family and friends during your journey is the MOST important thing. They can help you get through anything! I wish you lots of luck! Keep your eyes on the prize! xo

April 27, 2016 @ 6:21 PM Reply

04.08.2016

Damnnnnn Kylie.

Adidas. Fluffy Key Chains. Braids. Vans. Chokers. Admit it…you’re dying for a Von Dutch hat right now.Β

Category: Comments   Tags: ,
comments

on “Damnnnnn Kylie.”

1. Teni says:

This is too funny but you forgot the fingers around the mouth in the car while the music is blasted.

April 8, 2016 @ 1:12 PM Reply
    1. Kat says:

HAHA you are sooooo right! I want to die when I see girls do this now!!!

April 8, 2016 @ 1:14 PM Reply
  2. Liana says:

LOL!!!! Seriously, people don’t have their own style anymore. But its okay, they’ve been braiding their hair and wearing adidas waaaay before Kylie…..its all “coincidental” right? πŸ˜‰

April 8, 2016 @ 1:12 PM Reply
  3. Anna says:

finally someone comes out and says this! im so over every single girl looking identical to the next! its like a kylie apocalypse it so sad and pathetic. if i see another girl with the adidas outfit, the braids and the little handbag with that furry key chain im gonna vomit.

April 8, 2016 @ 1:20 PM Reply
  4. Colleen says:

I can’t with the braids or chokers!!!!! Drives me insane.

April 8, 2016 @ 4:36 PM Reply
    1. anyut says:

They are ALL soooooo overdone that I’d rather die than do any of them.

April 8, 2016 @ 4:43 PM Reply
  5. Sona says:

what about the ones that do all this and some… and yet are in complete denial of it. And consider themselves to have amazing style and taste when they are completely copying these socialites.

April 9, 2016 @ 3:47 PM Reply

11.11.2015

WELCOME BACK

Hi Guys,

I am happy to announce my site is back up again and better than ever! Not only did we decide to change the appearance but we made the site a bit more user friendly. You guys might realize a few minor changes and obviously some major ones as well. For example, in order to see a post more in depth or to see if I tagged more photos with it, you have to click on the actual post (for now), also on the top of the site we organized everything in categories to make it easier to search certain products or posts. By the way…did you guys know that if you click on the logo of any site it takes you to the home page? I didn’t know that, and my web designer made so much fun of me!!! Oh! one last thing, if you are viewing my blog on the iPhone, it is a more condensed version, so in order to see comments and more details you have to click on the post. Hope you all enjoy this new look, cause I’m definitely having fun with it!
–We might experience some glitches along the way, but I will get them fixed as soon as possible.

XoXo,
Anyut

Category: Comments   Tags:
comments

on “WELCOME BACK”

1. Colleen says:

Love it babe!

November 11, 2015 @ 10:16 PM Reply

Thnx babe

November 12, 2015 @ 6:40 AM Reply
  2. Sapphire says:

Welcome back love ! oh how i missed your posts !!! <3

November 12, 2015 @ 12:34 AM Reply

πŸ˜‰

November 12, 2015 @ 6:40 AM Reply
  3. Nazih says:

Welcome back! Love the new design!!

November 12, 2015 @ 9:28 AM Reply
  4. Operation Beauty says:

I am loving the new design, sooo cute! Nice work.

November 12, 2015 @ 10:07 AM Reply
  5. Operation Beauty says:

you probably already know, but your social media links do not work…(i got excited when i saw the instagram logo thinking you have an insta now lol)

November 12, 2015 @ 12:53 PM Reply

we are slowly working on them. Sorry -__-

November 12, 2015 @ 2:50 PM Reply
  6. Sara says:

Yup I already knew that it takes you to the home page if you click on the logo lol, I actually do that quite a lot πŸ˜›

November 13, 2015 @ 5:18 AM Reply

Haha.

November 13, 2015 @ 9:51 AM Reply
  7. Alice says:

It’s seriously looking amazing…So you!

November 14, 2015 @ 12:16 PM Reply

10.16.2015

Love It!

“She suffers from high self-esteem”–Stanford Blatch (Sex and the City)

Category: Comments   Tags:
comments

on “Love It!”

09.20.2015

#SPAM

Hey guys,

Let’s take a moment and give “Suzy” the attention that she is craving.
image
Apparently my confidence is affecting you, “Suzy”. I mean you must have really been upset to badger me with 3 different comments. I may be just average to some (like Suzy), ugly to others, sexy to most, and beautiful to the rest and I have no problem accepting that. Suzy–It would be delusional of me to think that everyone who comes to my blog thinks I am pretty, right? So the truth doesn’t hurt at all lol. With that said…what matters most is what I think about myself, and if I have not made that evident by now on my blog, let me make it clear to everyone that I think I’m the S%&T. I am overly confident, slightly narcissistic, and I’m very proud of that. However, if that bothers anyone in any way, shape, or form, then by all means stop visiting my blog.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I for one have many lol. But what I don’t ever do is “attempt” to make someone feel bad for no reason, especially if I don’t know that person from a hole in the wall. Suzy please take your constant negativity elsewhere, maybe try to find something productive to do with your spare time, because it’sΒ definitely not welcome on my blog. Oh and there is no need for fake names and email address when commenting, that’s pretty lame. Own your comments, don’t hide behind the computer.

XoXo,
Anyut

Category: Comments   Tags: ,
comments

on “#SPAM”

1. Anna says:

Oh Suzy…. You mediocre dim-witted little troll…. That is all.

September 20, 2015 @ 8:52 PM Reply
  2. Lilit says:

I’m confused. I thought this was a beauty blog that people willingly go on to read about products and other things, the key word being willingly. can someone explain to me why “Suzy” needs to tell the blogger she’s average looking at least 3 times? Get off the blog. Find another blog. Do a crossword puzzle. Read a book. Solve the Isreali Palestine conflict. Find world peace. Why do people feel the need to behave this way? It’s kind bidding. Anyway, sorry for the novel.

September 20, 2015 @ 8:58 PM Reply
    1. Lilit says:

I mean mind boggling lol sorry. Suzy got me so irritated I’m typing all wrong!

September 20, 2015 @ 9:00 PM Reply
  3. Vicky says:

This makes me laugh. “Suzy” looks like ur more interested in her then the people that do like her and think shes hot. If ur going to be immature and hide behind the computer then y would u follow her blog? Anush its people like Suzy that should make u feel even sexier. Ur doing something right for her to be all up in ur blog. Its just a sickness she needs to get over.

September 20, 2015 @ 9:07 PM Reply
  4. Colleen says:

Gosh, I truly feel sorry for her. It must be tough to have a rotten personality! As for you my dear, keep being fabulous. πŸ˜‰

September 20, 2015 @ 9:10 PM Reply

ty love!

September 20, 2015 @ 10:50 PM Reply
  5. Marine says:

Wow lmaoo women need to stop hating other women!! Every woman is beautiful in theyre own way! Anush im sure you know but let me mention it again! You’re not averige, you are hot as hell and im sure alot of girls would kill to look half as good as you!! ;))

September 20, 2015 @ 9:32 PM Reply

thanx guys!

September 20, 2015 @ 10:07 PM Reply
  6. Teresa says:

Truly enjoyed reading your reply to “Suzy” LOL Suzy don’t bother with a comeback just do us all a favor and disappear. Funny how she’s so comfortable consistently expressing her opinion of you from behind a computer yet she’s seen you several times and All she’s done is check you out from head to toe from far away probably drooling at the same time. Anush keep blogging for those that love you, your taste and extensive product knowledge!! (ME)

September 20, 2015 @ 10:03 PM Reply
  7. Kiki says:

I have a question for Suzy- Suzy are you listening honey? Of course you are you’re on this blog like white on rice. I have always wondered how people like you do those kinds of things. Please explain. Please tell us how your brain works. Do you do this sort of thing all the time? And more importantly, how does it make you feel after you put people down? And finally, have you considered seeking professional help? Please explain. Thank you in advance.

September 20, 2015 @ 10:42 PM Reply
    1. anyut says:

I can’t handle your comment. LOL. Like I can see your facial expressions as you wrote it.

September 20, 2015 @ 10:49 PM Reply
  8. Alice says:

Wow! This chick is comedy. Seriously tho, she can’t even spell her fake name correctly.

September 20, 2015 @ 11:02 PM Reply
    1. anyut says:

OMG Aly I just saw that! hahah she wrote her fake name in 2 different ways! #dead

September 20, 2015 @ 11:06 PM Reply
  9. Mari says:

Hey you don’t know me but I’m a huge fan of your blog. I just wanted to let you know that your approach to your self worth is awesome and I’m glad you aren’t allowing a bully that hides behind her devices to bring you down. All too often people like her exist in the virtual world because they themselves have no self worth or are simply jealous. Btw I’ve been meaning to tell you that I’m really impressed with the way you juggle family, school, gym and your appearance. It is something to applaud. You go girl!

September 20, 2015 @ 11:10 PM Reply

ty!

September 20, 2015 @ 11:54 PM Reply
  10. Angela says:

I like the title of your post but I think JUNK would be more fitting.

September 20, 2015 @ 11:13 PM Reply
  11. Mary says:

I’m confused did this “Suzy” character and she is a character have her glasses on when she saw you ?… I met Anush in college and you know what?! she’s “STUNNING” yes ! In all caps! The lady is stunning not just her face but head to toe she is stunning..in fact she turns heads. So “Suzy” the next time you do happen to have the good fortune of seeing Anush in person, do speak up πŸ™‚
    Anush also happens to have a nice personality. In fact people enjoy her company, that doesn’t seem to be the case for you and the rest of society.
    Sad part is all those times you saw her in person was an opportunity you waisted ! Your loss ! But then again you sound dillusional ….so anyway!

September 21, 2015 @ 12:21 AM Reply
  12. Ani says:

Let’s take a moment of silence for Suzy/ Suzie/ Moron… whose ass… was put on blast… like dayum lolll
    Like, why you gotta be an insecure hater? Don’t hate the game, if you a sucky player πŸ˜‰

September 21, 2015 @ 1:04 AM Reply
  13. Annie says:

What “Suzy” fails to realize is her I.P address is clearly displayed for you with her comments,and if you really wanted to you can easily find out who this grinch is

September 21, 2015 @ 8:47 AM Reply

Grinch! Hahaha

September 21, 2015 @ 9:33 AM Reply
  14. Smrossi says:

Only the ones way above average can trigger an ugly soul to spend their precious time creating fake names and emails to bash your beautiful ego. Keep doing you Anushka cause your doing it well. Don’t mind the noise.

September 21, 2015 @ 12:05 PM Reply

Kisses…Miss you kook

September 21, 2015 @ 12:52 PM Reply
  15. Amy says:

I actually know who this fake “Suzy” is Anyut , message me back and I’ll be happy to share, you know her . Obviously my real name isn’t Amy, but message me and I’ll let you know.

September 21, 2015 @ 7:40 PM Reply
  16. Suzy Hart says:

a littlw awk that my name is Suzy too lol but funny how the email address changed with the way abe changed her name lmao!

September 21, 2015 @ 11:17 PM Reply
  17. Liana says:

Wtf, who the hell is this jealous bitch!!! We all know that only jelouse bitches talk shit. Ignore that thing . There is nothing average about you. Bomb from head to toe.

September 22, 2015 @ 5:32 PM Reply

ty Liana

September 22, 2015 @ 8:13 PM Reply
  18. Zara says:

I was refraining from commenting on this but the more I read it the more annoyed I get. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and each is allowed their own opinion. However, no one should ever berate another human. Especially women v. women. We have so much of the world against us and instead of standing up for one another we’re dragging each other down? We all come different walks of life and we can teach each other so much. If someone is that bored then they should read a book, take an art class or do something to better themselves.

In the famous words of Madeleine Albright “There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.”

September 22, 2015 @ 7:39 PM Reply

well said!

September 22, 2015 @ 8:13 PM Reply
  19. Anna says:

Zara we need more people like you in this world. That was very inspirational!

September 22, 2015 @ 9:58 PM Reply

09.16.2015

Venting…

24hrs just isn’t enough!

Category: Comments, Make-Up   Tags:

on “Venting…”

1. Anna says:

I feel you on so many levels.

September 16, 2015 @ 11:15 PM Reply