Sometimes I will be scrolling through the photos in my phone and realize that I have photos of products that I bought days ago and still have not shared with you guys. Normally after coming home from the store the first thing I do before putting my new products away is take photos, and make pic stitches, this way it is ready to be uploaded on my blog before I even use them. 80% of the time I remember to post them, the other 20% stay in my phone and I end up deleting them -__-.
–I gave this entire back story because I have photos in my phone from last week that I forgot to post. These are some products that I either took from Rima’s goodie bag from the Kim K and Mario event, or some items Rima and I went and picked up after the event:
We got this concealer from Frends Beauty cause Rima said Mario announced that he uses this on Kim. Used it yesterday and I really liked it!
Rima and I picked up 2 of these Joe Blasco foundations from Frends Beauty cause once again Mario announced he uses this on Kim. We couldn’t find our color so we got 2 colors mixed them together and then put it back in the container. I used to use this 8-9 years ago and I remember not liking it, too heavy, too cakey, and never stayed in place. But since Rima and I were on a roll buying away, I thought I’d give it a shot again.
This is the first Huda Beauty lash I will be trying out (took it from Rima’s bag). I don’t love these but I’ll give them a shot.
I think that’s it from last weeks buys. If I find anything else in my old photos I shall post them. Have a great days guys! KISSES!