X close

Enter your email address below to subscribe to this blogand receive notifications of new posts by email.

© 2017 ITS NOT ABOUT INNER BEAUTY.-ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
03.06.2017

Thinking Out LOUD.

EXCITED FOR MY LASH EXTENSIONS TODAY! -I know I swore off lash extensions after I realized how much they ruin your lashes after removing them. But honestly the process of applying mascara in the mornings and then applying half lashes just pisses me off lol. SO I’m gonna try this again. I recently discovered someone who does a really SICK job, so I have to go see for myself. 🙂

Category: Comments   Tags:
comments

on “Thinking Out LOUD.”

1. Colleen says:

I literally was just talking about this today! I got them done for my vacation and was utterly obsessed. But two weeks in, they look so stupid on me lmao. I was debating to get them filled or just let them fall out -_-

March 6, 2017 @ 12:14 PM Reply
    1. anyut says:

I know I hate what they look like in 2 weeks and the upkeep but whatever lol. Refill them! Lol

March 6, 2017 @ 1:53 PM Reply
  2. Ani says:

Off to find a gym! As soon as I finish this cookie I’m so glad these posts are few and far between because honestly, I don’t need a reason to put this chocolate chip cookie down and get off my ass!

March 6, 2017 @ 3:55 PM Reply

I’m DEAD!

March 6, 2017 @ 7:15 PM Reply
  3. Liana says:

I’ve been debating if I should do them too! I just don’t like the after process since I don’t have full lashes to begin with :/.. have you done the keratin lash tint? Wanna give that a try since they don’t add anything to your own lashes.

March 6, 2017 @ 4:02 PM Reply

too late lol. I got them done already and I think I LOVE them lol

March 6, 2017 @ 7:12 PM Reply
  4. Vanuhi says:

Anyut did you go to melody for the extensions?? Please post the results when you get a chance 🙂

March 6, 2017 @ 7:59 PM Reply
    1. anyut says:

No Vanuhi jan, I want to someone named Anna. I will post it tomorrow morning love.

March 6, 2017 @ 8:20 PM Reply
  5. Vanuhi says:

Alrighty thanks ❤

March 6, 2017 @ 8:48 PM Reply

12.15.2016

Hey Guys!

Catch me instaLive tonight with @MakeUpByLilit

–if you missed the live feed, be sure to check out the tutorial we shot on her website… it will be posted up in 2 weeks @ www.makeupbylilit.com

Category: Comments   Tags:
comments

on “Hey Guys!”

1. Somaya says:

What time! Did I miss it??

December 15, 2016 @ 5:05 PM Reply
    1. anyut says:

Hey love it was at 5. But it will be ok her website soon.

December 15, 2016 @ 6:31 PM Reply
  2. Somaya says:

Thanks! I look forward to watching it 🙂

December 15, 2016 @ 6:59 PM Reply
  3. G says:

I’m so excited. You two are my favorite. She is an amazing artist and you’re like the perfect canvas.

December 16, 2016 @ 6:42 AM Reply

Awe, Ty -Xo

December 16, 2016 @ 9:15 AM Reply

12.02.2016

Hi.

I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!!

Category: Comments   Tags:
comments

on “Hi.”

Category: Comments   Tags:
comments

on “Everyone Knows Me All Too Well”

1. Alice says:

Nailed it!

November 28, 2016 @ 9:28 PM Reply
  2. Susan says:

Off topic question: what bottle do you prefer/recommend for formula feeding? My baby is having major issues with gas and spit up so maybe you could give some advice. Thanks!!

November 29, 2016 @ 9:49 PM Reply
    1. anyut says:

Hi Susan, sorry to hear, I know having gas can be so frustrating for both you and the baby. I have always used and love Dr Brown, the glass bottles.

November 30, 2016 @ 1:40 PM Reply

11.14.2016

A Thought… 💭

So I’ve come to the decision that once my second set of Omorovicza products are finished (I’m almost there) I’m diving head first into everything LA MER!!! I’ve been reading about the line and I wannna try it all. I will still keep the products from Omorovicza that I’m obsessed with, which I’ll tell you guys about soon, but I wanna try everything from La Mer.
Here are the products I’m mainly interested in:
The Concentrate
The Regenerating Serum
The New Moisturizing Soft Lotion
The Eye Concentrate
The New Perfecting Treatment
The Cleansing Gel
The Lip Balm
If any of you guys have used any of these products and have REAL feedback on them I would love to hear it. Thanx guys!
XoXo,
Anyut

Category: Comments, Skin Care   Tags:
comments

on “A Thought… 💭”

1. Larisa says:

Hi Anush. I have only tried the moisturizing lotion and a few samples and it was too heavy for me and did not absorb quickly. It also made my skin very oily. I have been told that the line is best for older women. You definitely don’t need such heavy products you’re still young and have a beautiful skin. I would highly recommend Chantecaille. Ask for samples and try it out. La mer and la prairie are both very heavy for your age.

November 14, 2016 @ 9:38 PM Reply
    1. anyut says:

Thnx Larisa! I’ll look into chantecaille skin care, I just picked up a perfume from that line 4 days ago at Neimans. Smells soooo good!

November 14, 2016 @ 10:39 PM Reply
      1. Larisa says:

I haven’t tried the perfume but I definitely will since I don’t doubt your taste!:)

November 15, 2016 @ 12:30 AM Reply
  2. G says:

Hi Anyut,

I would recommend using their new foundation and powder. Their makeup line is great. I like their lip balm and find their creams take forever to absorb as well.

November 15, 2016 @ 5:25 AM Reply
    1. anyut says:

I have their translucent powder but apparently they refomulated it and repackaged it now. Interesting to know about their moisturizers. Thnx for the feedback!

November 15, 2016 @ 6:52 AM Reply
  3. Emme says:

Hi Anush,

I have also only tried the moisturizer and I have normal skin and I felt like it was extremely greasy. It might be good to put on at night during the colder months to give your skin time to absorb it but otherwise not something I would purchase personally, I felt like it made my makeup break up too. I definitely prefer the la prairie moisturizer over la Mer though.

Good luck

November 16, 2016 @ 4:56 PM Reply

Ty!

November 16, 2016 @ 5:09 PM Reply
  4. Rachael says:

The Concentrate is one of the best purchase you will ever buy. I love to use it after a chemical peel. It’s amazing. I just recently purchased the New Moisturizing Soft Cream as it was recommended to me for my skin type as I found the Creme de La Mer too heavy. I have also tried the Lip Balm twice. The first time, I wasn’t sure if I liked it or not so gave it another shot… & didn’t like it. But, that was about 3 years ago, so I may try it again.

December 15, 2016 @ 6:42 AM Reply
    1. anyut says:

Hi Rachael! Thnx for the tips. I’m looking into the Concentrate and even though it has great soothing properties, it doesn’t seem like something I would get daily use out of. Everything else in the line everyone has so-so things to say about. So for now I’m gonna stick to Omorovicza and Sunday Riley since they are working great for me. Thnx so much for following ❤️️

December 15, 2016 @ 6:46 AM Reply

09.23.2016

I am currently obsessed with spicy salami 😂.

Category: Comments   Tags:
comments

on “”

1. Ani says:

You should definitely try spicy Italian sandwich from subway. So good!

September 24, 2016 @ 4:27 PM Reply

lol I don’t like subway -_- but thnx love

September 24, 2016 @ 9:26 PM Reply

09.08.2016

Currently

Celebrating fitting into my size 25 jeans right before the 2 month mark. #motivated #soproud

Category: Comments   Tags:
comments

on “Currently”

1. Mariam says:

That is awesome! Congrats. What’s your diet/exercise routine

September 8, 2016 @ 8:51 PM Reply
    1. anyut says:

Ty :), I have not been exercising yet, just eating healthy and carbs only for breakfast.

September 9, 2016 @ 2:16 AM Reply
  2. Sapphire says:

That really is worth celebrating ! <3

September 9, 2016 @ 12:06 AM Reply
  3. Nazih says:

Yaaas! You literally are GOALS! Take care <3

September 9, 2016 @ 1:13 PM Reply

09.04.2016

Flawsome.

image

Category: Comments   Tags:
comments

on “Flawsome.”

06.23.2016

Feasting

It is my last 2 weeks of eating WHATEVER my little heart desires, and I am taking full advantage of that! After having the baby I will be surviving off of air and water 🙂
image
XoXo,
Anyut

Category: Comments   Tags:
comments

on “Feasting”

06.21.2016

EMAIL BLAST APOLOGY

HEY GUYS,

SORRY FOR ALL THE EMAIL BLASTS. MY SITE IS UNDER A MINI CONSTRUCTION. WILL BE OVER SHORTLY.

XOXO,
ANYUT

Category: Comments   Tags:
comments

on “EMAIL BLAST APOLOGY”

LOAD MORE